High School Navigation
High School Calendar
Today's Events
Grade Book Log-In Info

Students & Parents can track their daily progess in school via Meeker's electronic grade book. Please contact the high school office for your user name & password. 

Grade Book 

E-Note Sign-Up
High School


Click on the link below for the school calendar:

2017-2018 School Calendar


Science Department Fundraiser


Science RaffleTickets on sale now!

1 for $5 or 5 for $20. 

Custom made Meeker T-shirt quilt.

See any science teacher for tickets.

Drawing will be held during halftime at the November 3rd football game.



High School Events:

10/11/17: Senior Orders Due 9:00 am

10/12/17: Class Ring Orders Due 9:00 am

10/13/17: End of 1st 9 Weeks – Report Cards Available During Conferences

10/17/17: Parent/Teacher Conferences 5 pm – 8 pm 

10/18/17: Parent/Teacher Conferences 8 am – Noon *NO CLASSES*

10/19 – 10/20: Fall Break

10/27/17: Senior Yearbook Ads Due

11/1/17: Sophomores Take Pre-ACT 8:15-11:45 am

11/8/17: School Day Picture Retakes

11/10/17: Progress Reports go Home

11/20 – 11/24: Thanksgiving Break

12/14 – 12/15: Semester Tests

12/15/17: End of 1st Semester

12/18 – 1/3/18: Christmas Break

1/4: Classes Resume – Begin 2nd Semester



New Students: If you have a student that needs to enroll, please come to the High School office and complete the necessary paperwork.  Proof of residence (utility bill in your name), a copy of your child’s high school transcript, birth certificate, and immunization records are needed to enroll your child.

Choose another page in this section.
High School Driver's License/Permit Form
Driver's License/Permit Form

Parents, if your student wants to get their driver's license/permit you will need a form that is completed by the school. Please request this form at least 1 day in advance from the high school office.

Thank you.

Parking Permit

Parking permits are required to park a student vehicle on campus. Please click on the link below or come by the office for a parking permit form.  Cost is $2.00 and a copy of your driver’s license and insurance is required.

Parking Permit